What support will there be for my child of young person’s overall well –being and social, emotional and behavioural development?
- The Designated Persons for Child Protection at East Ardsley Primary School are:
Mrs C Lynch (SENCO/Deputy Head)
Miss C Haigh (Learning Mentor)
Mrs J Wigglesworth (EYFS Phase Leader)
Ms S Talbot (Head Teacher)
- Miss Haigh, Learning Mentor, is the first point of contact for pastoral, social and emotional needs.
- East Ardsley Primary Academy is part of the Leodis Support Services, who provide access to Counselling Services, Targeted Mental Health Services and other Social , Emotional and Family support, should the school request this.
- Some children with medical needs will have a Care Plan, detailing their care requirements. Some children will also require a Personal Evacuation Plan, in the event of an emergency evacuation of the building.
- East Ardsley Primary School has a structured programme of Personal, Social, Health Education for all children.