At East Ardsley Primary Academy, we respect each other, expect our best and learn in a happy academy.
Our aims are for our children to:
- aim for the highest standards in all they do - to achieve their very best
- develop self discipline; the ability to learn independently and work co-operatively to achieve their full potential.
And for our staff to:
- Build up a good self image and self respect by finding the positive in each child so that he/she feels valued, important and good at something
- Impart a broad and balanced curriculum
- Give a good social and moral training; to know the difference between right and wrong
- Teach tolerance and respect of all others irrespective of background, ability or appearance
- Foster good home-school relationships, supporting and being supported by parents.