How will I know how well my child or young person is doing and how will you help me support my child’s learning?
- East Ardsley Primary School has an open door policy and invites Parents to speak to the Class Teacher, SENCO, Learning Mentor or Head Teacher at a mutually convenient time.
- Parents will have the opportunity to consult with the Class Teacher twice a year.
- A full, written Report will be provided at the end of each academic year and interim progress reports can be accessed online termly.
- If a child has been identified as having Special Educational Needs, a review meeting will be held with the Parents, SENCO and any relevant Professionals once a year.
- Reports and advice from professionals will be shared with Parents and any actions will be discussed.
- We will endeavour to listen and respond to the views and desires of both Parents and Children.
- The SENCO will publicise and pass on information and training opportunities for parents, relevant to their child’s needs.
Return to School Offer page.