Class 8 - Miss Matthews
Welcome to Class 8’s page. In Class 8, we are hard-working, enthusiastic and respectful. On here, you will find everything that you need to know about our class. If you have any queries or would like to arrange a meeting, please do not hesitate to speak to me.
Miss Matthews is our teacher.
Mrs Pattison works with us on a Tuesday and a Thursday.
- Our PE days are Monday (swimming) and a Thursday afternoon with Mrs Pattison.
- Our swimming kit should include – trunks/costume, towel and goggles (optional).
- Our reading journals need to be brought to school on a Monday and they will be sent home on a Thursday.
- We will bring home a reading journal task on a Thursday to be completed over the weekend.
- Please see attached letter for homework expectations Homework letter.doc
- Tapestry is an online learning journal that the whole school is using. Each child has their own secure account where the class teacher regularly uploads examples of your child’s work. You can access this via a tablet, desktop computer or phone once the school has connected your email address to your child’s account. There are instructions below about how to use a phone to access tapestry. You can also find more information about it on the Tapestry website on https://eylj.org
- Please use links for further set up information - Tapestry Guide For Parents Android / Tapestry Parents Guide iOS
Curriculum Long Term Plan - Please follow link Year 3 and 4 Long Term Plan